martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

welcome!!

Hello world! Welcome to my blog ... In this blog, you can read about me and my English class. I'll post my work and interesting things about learning a second language.

Hello, there! My name es yanina Hernández. I live in the Santa Rita county. I have 20 years and comprehensive education study URBE. My favorite subjects are math and English but not so much dominated. Level 5, k-502 class.

I love music, surf the web, study, hang out with my friends, being with my family. I hate smoking, getting up early on weekends, violence, war, injustice ...

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world, and live in Venice with my family. First I want to graduate and be a good educator. I love to work in a great school and buy a house, get married and raise a beautiful family.

About English, I love learning new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I have to practice more. The hardest thing for me is talking. I need to practice.

Well, this is a bit of me. Friends I love the brand. I like my friend? if you want to be my friend ... please leave a comment ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario